IEP for Pregnancy (Land & Water Based)
Integrated Exercise Programming (IEP) for Pregnancy will leave you confident in knowing how to apply some essential INTEGRATED exercise and health needs for your pregnant Clients and deliver appropriate healthy safe options.
The exercise professional of today acknowledges that both physical and mental health go hand in hand when supporting Clients through movement programs. Pregnant participants now are often 30+ and prefer to continue their regular exercise by integrating land and water based activities. This requires a vital fundamental knowledge and skill based background on behalf of the Exercise Professional to be able to confidently pre-screen, plan for safe appropriate exercise delivery and offer support. Mental health and physical health are interdependent, and now a good 10% of pregnant women also experience mental health issues.
On this holistic educational clinic learn:
- Physiological changes in pregnancy.
- Current National pre-screening guidelines for pregnancy.
- Mental health stats, symptoms and referral options during pregnancy.
- Exercise guidelines for both dry based and aquatic activities to support you as a Practitioner.
- Experience deep water immersion ideas for optimum cardiovascular benefits and Land based body weight exercise.
- Yogic restorative ideas for corporal strengthening & mental health benefits.
*Options available for those requiring assessed CECs for annual PTD National Industry requirements.
- Notice given in writing 16 days prior to course commencement = full refund available.
- Notice given in writing 8 days prior to course commencement = 50% refund available.
- Notice given in writing 3 days or less prior to course commencement = no refund available.*
*Candidate may apply in writing within 3 days prior to the course to either;
- Transfer to another IEP course within 6 months.
- Or transfer this course to another candidate.