Aquatic Emergency Response
Are you qualified in First aid but not trained in how to respond to a critical incident in water?
Do you instruct exercise in water?
Did you know the aquatic exercise trainer is directly responsible and liable to be the first to respond? Lifeguards are required to scan, not supervise your clientele, and are only required to assist when available. Optimum for Water physiotherapists, aquatic personal trainers and aqua exercise professionals.
Be confident to respond to most common conditions that enter aqua and gain an annual CPR renewal at the same time. It’s your duty of care to your clients and for your own personal self-preservation.
Review the common high risk conditions that enter the water that could potentially result in a critical emergency rescue. Be both part of re-created scenarios and also be given an opportunity to respond and evaluate your response in an intimate supportive environment. Included sit the Hydrotherapy award, created by the water experts, Royal Lifesaving society W.A, and cover safe workplace aquatic emergency care practice, spinal rescues and gain your annual CPR.A course that combines two key aquatic emergency response trainings by specialists in their fields.
*This course is Tax deductible as PTD, but more importantly, worth every minute to leave CONFIDENT AND READY TO RESPOND.
- Notice given in writing 16 days prior to course commencement = full refund available.
- Notice given in writing 8 days prior to course commencement = 50% refund available.
- Notice given in writing 3 days or less prior to course commencement = no refund available.*
*Candidate may apply in writing within 3 days prior to the course to either;
- Transfer to another AER course within 6 months.
- Or transfer this course to another candidate.